Monday 1 April 2013

Sing for Life - online donations

 
In my last posting I gave my news about entering the Marathon Walk on May 6 to raise funds for Cancer Focus. The Sing for Life walking team might not be the fastest on the route but we should certainly be the most tuneful.
 
Since then I've received several offers of sponsorship.
 
That's great, thank you very much.
 
So I've set up a JustGiving page for online donations.
 
 
Donating to good causes through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. Online donation saves time and cuts costs for the charity. Every pound you donate will go straight to Cancer Focus.

So please dig deep.

Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment